Catering Team Leader
We have a new opportunity for reliable and hardworking chef to work with our client as a Catering Team Leader. They are a fantastic company with a great reputation offering you a chance to work with a household name. They use top quality produce and maintain a high standard as well as providing you a friendly enviroment to work in.
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week 5 days over 7, including weekends and on a rota basis.
You must have previous experience working in a busy kitchen, experience in managing people and motivating a small team and knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures.
- A competitive salary of £23,500 per annum
- A generous profit share scheme
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift
- No split shifts, a variety of sociable hours & no evenings
- 25% discount
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment